Saturday, March 14, 2009

quit your bellyaching..

in the past couple of days, I've realized something.
Negroes complain too damn much.
Now, I'm not talking about the kind of complaining that leads to petitions, marches, boycotts.
I'm talking shit like this: "where the phuck is my check, why is this line so effing long," and the camel that broke the straw's back, wait for it..
that's phucked up, Tony got too many damn stores... Are you serious, hating on homey cause your dumb ass keeps him paid???
Which leads to another question, why does everyone else BUT my people have businesses in my hood?

I'll put this out there now: if you're in line at the bodega and homeboy is taking too long to make your sammich cause he's the only one behind the counter, you got 2 choices, take your ass home and cook your own food, or wait quietly..

I'm ready to move and live with some other people, I was tired of the hood a long time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment