Monday, February 23, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race....

is officially my favorite show.
A sista finally paid the rent on the cable!
Where have you been all my life?
Oh, the drama, the makeup, the outfits, the runway!!
Akasha was damned from the start, the slip and fall on the runway!!! OOPS..
Nina Flowers working the punk drag yet still versatile...
Shanelle, with your cheeks hanging out...
Ongina, omg, when you said celebrate life, and made your confession, chile I almost broke down, my prayers are with you..
Bebe Zahara Benet, serving up Africa, and 21st century Josephine Baker...Black Power!!
Work the runway, sweeties!
If you have cable, you need to catch up right away!!

Seriously, speaking as a natural woman, these queens is serving it on a 24K platter..To think that some of these men look better than most of America's Top Models inspires me to believe that with enough makeup and the right supportive garments, I can serve these bony bitches!!!

It takes Courage, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment